Kassel Stuttering Therapy
Your way to us in a few simple steps
- Write us a short email or appoint a free information call to get your questions about our therapy answered.
- After this we appoint a preliminary interview with diagnostics to gather the information about your situation and your speech status.
- After this consultation, you will receive information documents and can reserve a therapy slot in an online course.
- After this, you will get a quotation for the therapy cost (in some cases your health insurance may cover the costs, please inquire). As soon as you confirm your participation by mail and the costs are covered, you have your therapy slot fixed (confirmed participation).
- A few days before your course begins, you will receive an invitation E-Mail with further information about your course, the data and linke to access the virtual therapy room, etc.
Preliminary interview with diagnostics
An absolute prerequisite for participation in one of our intensive courses is attendance at a preliminary interview which will include diagnostics. These take place online, require registration, and require the presence of parents for children under the age of 18.
What is the preliminary interview about?
During the preliminary interview including diagnostics, our experienced speech therapists will talk about your situation, stuttering, motivation for the therapy, your expectations, and your suitability for the therapy.
In addition, we will be filling out questionnaires covering your personal history, previous therapy experience and other information relevant to the therapy. Your questions will be addressed, as well as your therapist will present you the therapy model of the Kassel Stuttering Therapy in more detail, including:
- General information about the Kassel Stuttering Therapy
- The program: course form, contents, schedule, and technical requirements
- Science and research of the Kassel Stuttering Therapy
- Video comparisons before-during-after the therapy of former clients
The diagnostic interview is not only for us to get to know you, but also for you to get a comprehensive picture of the therapy and of us.