Kassel Stuttering Therapy
Your way to us in a few simple steps
- Write us a short email or give us a call for a free information consultation, including a free preliminary interview including diagnostics.
- In this consultation we will talk about your situation, your questions, and give you a first overview of our therapy and us.
- After this consultation, you will receive information documents.
- Having studied them, you can get into contact with us to request an appointment for one of our stuttering therapy courses.
- At this point, we will reserve a place for you in the desired course (without obligation!).
- After the preliminary interview and diagnostics, you will receive further documents, among other things for the assumption of therapy costs by your health insurance (if applicable) or a quotation for you.
- As soon as you confirm your participation and the coverage of the costs, we will change your reservation course into a fixed, binding participation in your chosen course.
- A bit before your course begins, you will receive an invitation E-Mail with further information about your course.
- Following is the course and thus your way to a more fluent speech.
Preliminary interview with diagnostics
An absolute prerequisite for participation in one of our intensive courses is attendance at a preliminary interview including diagnostics. These take place online, require registration and the presence of parents for children under the age of 18.
What is the preliminary interview about?
During the preliminary interview including diagnostics our experienced speech therapists will talk about your situation, stuttering, motivation for the therapy, your expectations and your suitability for the therapy.
In addition, we will be filling out questionnaires covering your personal history, previous therapy experience and other information relevant to the therapy. Your questions will be addressed, as well as your therapist will present you the therapy model of the Kassel Stuttering Therapy in more detail, including:
- General information about the Kassel Stuttering Therapy
- The program: course form, contents, schedule, technical requirements
- Science and research of the Kassel Stuttering Therapy
- Video comparisons before-during-after the therapy of former clients
The diagnostic interview is not only for us to get to know you, but also for you to get a comprehensive picture of the therapy and of us.